Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Just a MONTH AWAY!

It's hard to believe we finally have flowers blooming, the days are bright and sunny and there's just ONE MONTH until the Third Annual BLUEBIRD'S VINTAGE MARKET!

I just sent the information to the Springfield News Leader and it appears here:
http://php.news-leader.com/Calendar/NL/Event.php?EventID=43283&EventType=15&EventLocation=Republic&StartDate=5/7/2011&EndDate=&Admission=&Keyword=&Page=1

The only bad thing is that this highlights the trouble I'm having with the address in Republic...the "Get Directions" link posted by the newspaper gives you a similar address in Billings. So hopefully I can get them to remove that link but if not there will be some unhappy people trying to find us.

As of today I have 15 dealers! Many new ones you've not seen before and everybody is busy getting their goods together and preparing for the best yet Vintage Market!

And don't forget to stop by Pheona's in Billings this weekend! I'll be there with my pocketbook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment