Monday, April 26, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

I'm busy as a bee preparing all the details for Bluebird's Vintage Market this Saturday, May 1st! I was down at the farm today and here's the relaxing country view from the barn where the sale is to be held...


Here's another view of "P" Highway and a neighboring farm...



I'll post the directions again...

Watch for "Bluebird Vintage Market" blue and white signs! Most will have blue mylar star balloons attached.

  • One mile south of Republic at Rolling Acres Farm

  • From South Main Street and Rte. 60 drive one mile south (Main turns into State "P" Hwy)

  • At Farm Road 194 turn left (east); you'll see the Rolling Acres sign on the corner

  • Take the first right into the farm lot where you'll park, then look for the chicken house and you're there!
See you on Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be there! I'm really looking forward to it! hoping for some blue skies!
    hugs,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete