Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Relics is open!

Relics Antique Mall is now open! It's located just west of the Grizzly tool place at the corner of Kansas and Battlefield. They are arranging for a huge sign to go up but for now just look for the brick building and a red and white sign outside.

Don't have any fancy photos but want you all to know that I am so happy to be there and I think this is what Springfield has needed for quite some time! It's air conditioned, clean, well lighted, and the people are friendly and accommodating. You will see nicer antiques and collectibles and they are in all price ranges.

I have two booths...one right down the center aisle by the glass showcases and another one in space F-16 (like the jet!). Just ask them to direct you to Booth #31. Sales have been very brisk and I have met many friends -- both old and new -- there while working my booth. I'm spreading the word about the Bluebird Vintage Market for future reference.

So if you want a break from the summer heat and humidity, stop by Relics. They're open 10-6 every day but Sunday when they open at noon.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about Relics-huge difference between our flea markets and a real antique mall. As you go north toward Iowa border, you find somw wonderful malls. Leolas garage sale Sat.--check my blog,leolaviajudy,for details.

    ReplyDelete